Responsive Ad Slot

Be Careful When Encountering These Dangerous Animals!

Friday, 22 December 2017

Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders. The eight-legged creepy-crawlies with their six eyes cause disgust in people with this anxiety disorder or drive the sweat of fear on their foreheads. People with herpetophobia are afraid of snakes. And since Sheldon Cooper, at least, we know that there are also people who find birds weird, ornithophobic. Fear of dogs, fear of cats and so on: The list of fears is long. There are even people who have a zoophobia and fear all animals. Most animals are harmless. You only have to beware of those who can really harm man. And that's far from just predators where the danger is obvious. There are a variety of small, superficially inconspicuous, mostly small animals that are so highly toxic that you should not irritate them better. So be careful when you encounter the fol1lowing animals.


5.  Brown recluse spider


Brown, small and inconspicuous is the brown recluse spider, whose Latin name is Loxosceles reclusa. It is between 6 and 20 mm in size and looks at first not at all threatening. She is recognizable above all by a dark line that adorns her back. The Brown Hermit Spider is a peaceful contemporary as long as she does not feel threatened. Otherwise, it bites and the consequences can be devastating to humans. The bite itself is not painful. Only after about 12 hours does the bite wound begin to hurt. Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness and convulsions follow.



The tissue around the bite wound may die or become dangerously inflamed. In allergic reactions, it can even lead to deaths, which are very rare. The brown recluse spider is distributed from the Midwest to the South of America.

4.  The crusted anemone


The crusted anemone belongs to the order of the flower animals, is pretty to look at and measures only a few inches. These qualities are the reason why they bring lovers of saltwater aquariums to their homes. But beware, the crustal anemone is highly toxic and must be treated with the utmost care. Your poison, the Palytoxin is one of the strongest natural poisons in the world. The poison works immediately. Depending on how much of the poison gets into the organism, the symptoms can vary greatly. Malaise, vomiting or severe chills are the least symptoms of poisoning, which can spread to paralysis of the entire muscular system. The poison works not only as a contact poison, but also about aerosols. There is no antidote. Patients should contact a doctor as soon as possible.

3.  The map cone


The map cone, which is also referred to as a map cone snail, is a maximum of 16.5 cm tall. Their housing is very thin-walled and cylindrically shaped. It is native to the Indian and Pacific Oceans. The map cone is not an aggressive contemporary and only shoots its toxic poison dart when touched. The substance, which she injects directly under the skin, is a highly toxic neurotoxin. Within 30 minutes, sufferers feel severe pain at the injection site. Paralysis symptoms, which initially concentrate around the puncture site, but then extend to the entire affected body part, are the result. In addition, uncontrolled movements as well as speech and swallowing symptoms may occur. In any case, you should visit a doctor after the engraving of a map cone snail.

2.  The Oak Processionary Moth


The Oak Processionary Moth is a moth whose adult specimens measure approximately 3 cm. Its range extends from the Iberian Peninsula over southern and central Europe to the south of Russia. The caterpillar of the oak processionary moth is unpleasant for humans. It can grow up to 5 cm in size and its body is completely covered with burning hair, which breaks off easily on contact. The thin and barely visible stinging hairs penetrate easily into the skin when touched, settle there due to small barbs and trigger a strong itching. In addition, severe irritations such as pustules or hives or an allergic shock may occur. For strong and persistent symptoms, a doctor should be consulted, in an allergic shock reaction helps the ambulance. When inhaled flying hair is inhaled, it can cause respiratory problems, bronchitis or even asthma.

The caterpillar usually occurs in groups and is therefore easy to recognize. Often it hangs in a white web attached to tree trunks, especially oak trunks. The caterpillars move in long chains one behind the other. These processions serve the foraging. Find suitable food, eat trees and woodland bald. If such a procession crosses your path, you should avoid it as quickly as possible.

1.  The Southern Black Widow

She is known as Black Jokes and belongs to the family of Webspinnen. The name is here program. If the male does not disappear from the reach of the much larger female fast enough after the sexual intercourse, it is recognized by its spider lady as prey and eaten.

As the name suggests, the color of the female is black, on the underside of her body, however, she carries a hourglass-shaped drawing in a bright, usually red color. It is widespread in America.

The Southern Black Widow is poisonous, but the amount of poison that enters the human organism at a bite is so small that there is no danger of death. Nevertheless, the neurotoxin can have very unpleasant effects. It causes spasmodic abdominal pain, which can increase after three to four hours to increasing muscle pain. Beware of the females of this spider. The male animals are non-toxic and harmless.

No comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a blogger and to entertain others through my work on blogging.

Blog Archive